The Sunflower Communicator
|September 17, 2020||Volume 10, Number 37|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Manager: ext. 11
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday :
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Call for Information
Current Number of Subscribers: 772
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
1. ARC(Architectural Review Committee) MEMBERS NEEDED: Please fill out an online form found HERE and email to Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com
2. ASSESMENTS: Were mailed out September 1, 2020. You may drop off your payments by either sliding the envelope through the door, dropping it in the locked box out front, or if you knock on the door the front desk staff will gladly take your payment. Payments must be by personal check written to Sunflower Community Association. We will either mail or email you a receipt.
3. COVID-19 WAIVERS TO USE THE CENTER: Have been emailed to residents. They can also be found online at Sunflowerliving.com under What's New --> Announcements and under Resident Information --> Forms. The waiver online is fillable. You can print it, fill it out and drop it off in the box at the front of the Village Center or download it using Acrobat Reader and email to Janice.Brown@fsresidential.com
Lori.Chase@fsresidential.com or Nicolette.Kaplan@fsresidential.com.
4. DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS CHAPTER 4: A favored recipient of Sunflower Community Veterans Club, has recently had their trailer stolen. It needs to be replaced in order for them to continue helping local veterans in need. If you would like to make a donation, please contact, Tom Shambo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
5. HOMEOWNER TO HOMEOWNER REFERRAL: Is now available online. It can be found HERE! If you would like us to include any referral’s you have please email Nickie at Nicolette.Kaplan@fsresidential.com.
6. MEET THE CANDIDATES: Will be held via Zoom Thursday, October 1st from 6:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m. and Saturday October 3rd from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Homeowners are encouraged to submit questions in writing to be asked of the candidates. The “Question Box” (white ballot box with lock) is available outside the front door of the Village Center from now till Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. There are forms on top of the box to write out a question. Homeowners may also submit their questions electronically to email@example.com.
7. POOL COMMITTEE: Will not meet during the month of September.
8. SPECIAL EDITION OF THE SUN CATCHER: With the Board of Director Candidates' picture and candidate statement are now available in the Sun Catcher rack at the front door of the Village Center. Pick up your copy today. The Candidates' picture and candidate statements are also available online and can be found HERE
9. STRATEGIC TASK FORCE: Members needed. Please fill out an online form found HERE and email to Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com
10. TRAVEL CLUB BOARD: Will meet to discuss possible trips for the coming season. At this point in time. it appears that we won’t be offering anything until after January.
11. YOGA CLUB: Will resume MWF classes beginning Monday, September 21st from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. on the back patio of the Clubhouse. Covid-19 waiver required. Please bring all of your own equipment. Call Leslie Parr with any questions at 297-4833.
Articles for the Communicator should be sent to:
Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com by Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Please keep notices for upcoming events that will happen within two weeks to 75 characters or fewer.
Please do not send a pdf attachment.
Please do not reply to the Communicator or Email blasts. The webteam is made up of volunteers from the Sunflower Community and will not be able to reply. If you have any questions or comments please contact the Village Center at 520.572.9780. Thank you.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2020 Sunflower Community Association