The Sunflower Communicator
|June 11, 2020||Volume 10, Number 23|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Manager: ext. 11
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 780
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
1. COVID-19 WAIVERS TO USE THE CENTER: Have been emailed to residents. They can also be found online at Sunflowerliving.com under What's New --> Announcements and under Resident Information --> Forms. The waiver online is fillable. You can print it, fill it out and drop it off in the box at the front of the Village Center or download it using Acrobat Reader and email to Janice.Brown@fsresidential.com
Lori.Chase@fsresidential.com or Nicolette.Kaplan@fsresidential.com.
2. REOPENING/PROXIMITY CARD ACTIVATION/SCHEDULING:
The process of opening some of the amenities was emailed out to residents who have an email on file with First Service Residential on June 3rd. This information has also been posted on the doors at the Village Center.
Waivers will be processed and proximity cards will be activated as they are received . Once your proximity card is activated, an email will be sent out with a link to our scheduling software that will allow you an opportunity to make reservations for the pool, fitness and tech room. Only 3 reservations are allowed a week per activity. IF you have not received an email yet, and it has been 24 hours please reach out to us so we can look into it.
3. IF YOU DON’T HAVE INTERNET & NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION: Call the Village Center at 520.572.9780. Your WAIVER must have been turned in and signed.
4. ARIZONA VETERANS MEMORIAL CEMETERY: During the pandemic the number of visitors to our Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery has decreased. Each year the staff raises funds for their annual Christmas party by selling raffle tickets for a quilt. If you're able, please consider purchasing tickets for $1.00 or six tickets for $5.00. Call 520-638-4869 for additional information. Thank you for your support.
5. BOARD MEETING: Wednesday, June 17th at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom. Zoom information will be sent out soon.
6. CHAIR YOGA VIA ZOOM: Mondays and Fridays at 10:15 a.m. For details, or to sign up, email Maddie at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. C.O.R.E. (Community Outreach Resident Engagement): Please participate in the questionnaire included in your Suncatcher this month. It is designed to gather information from those in our community who live alone to see what we can do to strengthen them. If you are interested in this endeavor, please feel free to call Tom Shambo, 520.603.0563, Roger Daggett, 520.241.1032, or Tim Walter 520.775.0222.
8. GENEALOGY VIA ZOOM: Tuesday, June 16th at 2:00 p.m. A DVD about County Courthouse records. Open to all. Click HERE for the link.
9. PRAC: Members needed. No experience required. Please fill out an online form at Sunflowerliving.com, under forms and email to Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com
10. STRATEGIC TASK FORCE : Members needed. No experience required. Please fill out an online form at Sunflowerliving.com, under forms and email to Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com
11. YOGA CLUB: Yoga Club classes are FREE and will resume when the Sunflower Village Center reopens M-W-F from 7:45 a.m. -8:45 a.m. All skill levels are welcome. We will be abiding by the rules and regulations set forth by the Sunflower BOD. Yoga via Zoom classes, not affiliated with the Yoga Club, will continue and are led by Maddie Carr. If you have any questions, call Leslie Parr at 297-4833.
12. YOGA VIA ZOOM: Is offered every M-W-F from 9:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. For details, or to sign up, email Maddie at email@example.com
Articles for the Communicator should be sent to:
Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com by Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Please keep notices for upcoming events that will happen within two weeks to 75 characters or fewer.
Please do not send a pdf attachment.
Please do not reply to the Communicator or Email blasts. The webteam is made up of volunteers from the Sunflower Community and will not be able to reply. If you have any questions or comments please contact the Village Center at 520.572.9780. Thank you.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2020 Sunflower Community Association