The Sunflower Communicator
|June 4, 2020||Volume 10, Number 22|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Manager: ext. 11
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 780
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
1. COVID-19 WAIVERS TO USE THE CENTER: Have been emailed to residents. It can also be found online at Sunflowerliving.com under What's New --> Announcements and under Resident Information --> Forms. The waiver online is fillable. You can print it, fill it out and drop it off in the box at the front of the Village Center or download it using Acrobat Reader and email to Janice.Brown@fsresidential.com, Lori.Chase@fsresidential.com or Nicolette.Kaplan@fsresidential.com.
2. REOPENING/PROXIMITY CARD ACTIVATION/SCHEDULING:
The process of opening some of the amenities was emailed out to residents who have an email on file with First Service Residential on June 3rd. This information has also been posted on the doors at the Village Center.
Waivers will be processed and proximity cards will be activated as they are received; however, we ask that you please be patient as this is a bit of a process. It may take up to 48 hours or longer depending on how many waivers are received. We are working diligently to make this happen.
Once your proximity card is activated an email will be sent out with a link to our scheduling software that will allow you an opportunity to make reservations for the pool, fitness and tech room. Only 3 reservations are allowed a week per activity.
3. IF YOU DONíT HAVE INTERNET & NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION: You may contact the two volunteers that were listed in the email sent out June 3rd, starting the afternoon of Friday, June 5th. Please be considerate and only call between 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. This process will take longer than those who can make reservations on their own. Your WAIVER must have been turned in and signed.
4. CHAIR YOGA VIA ZOOM: Mondays and Fridays at 10:15 a.m. For details, or to sign up, email Maddie at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. C.O.R.E. (Community Outreach Resident Engagement): Please participate in the questionnaire included in your Suncatcher this month. It is designed to gather information from those in our community who live alone to see what we can do to strengthen them. If you are interested in this endeavor, please feel free to call Tom Shambo, 520.603.0563, Roger Daggett, 520.241.1032, or Tim Walter 520.775.0222.
6. CURB YOUR PET: Picking up your dogís waste isnít just a common courtesy, itís a city ordinance, itís a health imperative and itís part of the governing documents. Rules and Regulations state that: Pet owners must pick up and dispose of pet waste immediately and properly dispose of it in a trash container. Landscapers and maintenance are not responsible for picking up after you pet -- itís your responsibility. Please be a responsible pet owner.
7. FOOD TRUCKS: The food truck scheduled for Friday, June 5th has been cancelled.
8. PRAC: Members needed. No experience required. Please fill out an online form at Sunflowerliving.com, under forms and email to Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com
9. YOGA VIA ZOOM: Is offered every M-W-F from 9:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m. For details, or to sign up, email Maddie at email@example.com
Articles for the Communicator should be sent to:
Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com by Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Please keep notices for upcoming events that will happen within two weeks to 75 characters or fewer.
Please do not send a pdf attachment.
Please do not reply to the Communicator or Email blasts. The webteam is made up of volunteers from the Sunflower Community and will not be able to reply. If you have any questions or comments please contact the Village Center at 520.572.9780. Thank you.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2020 Sunflower Community Association