The Sunflower Communicator
|May 7, 2020||Volume 10, Number 18|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Manager: ext. 11
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 773
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
1. ASSESSMENTS: The deadline to make your HOA assessment payment was April 30, 2020. Late fees will now be applied to all late payments.
2. COMMUNICATOR & EMAIL BLASTS: Please do not reply to the Communicator or Email blasts. The webteam is made up of volunteers from the Sunflower Community and will not be able to reply. If you have any questions or comments please contact the Village Center at 520.572.9780. Thank you.
3. FINANCE COMMITTEE: Members needed. No experience required. Please fill out an online form at Sunflowerliving.com, under forms and email to Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com
4. PET SAFETY: It’s getting hot outside. Please leave your fury friends at home. The temperature in a vehicle can climb from 95° to 114° within 10 minutes and 95° to 120 °within 30 minutes.
When taking your fury friend out for a walk use the 5 second rule. Place the back of your hand on the pavement. If you cannot hold it for five seconds, it’s too hot to walk your dog. Just remember, if it's too hot for you to walk barefoot, it's too hot for your pet.
Arizona State law prohibits leaving animals unattended and confined in a motor vehicle when physical injury to or death of the animal is likely to result.
5. STREET CHIP/SEAL: The street work/chip seal will begin in Sunflower May 18th-28th. Signage will appear the week prior.
6. TECH CLUB: Help sessions this week will be on Zoom. Sunday, May 10th, 3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. Meeting number is 967-9912-5692. We will be working with each other using Zoom on iPads this session. Call Tim Walter with any questions 520.775.0222
7. VILLAGE CENTER NOTICE: If you were not aware Governor Ducey announced April 29th that Arizona’s stay-at-home order will be extended to May 15. What does that mean for Sunflower Community Center? That means we will remain closed until May 15th and wait to hear what his next announcement will be.
We hope everyone is staying healthy and we look forward to seeing you when we can!.
If there is an emergency after 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday or on a Saturday or Sunday please call 520.219.4520 and press “1” to be connected to the care center.
8. WASH MOWING: The Town of Marana will be mowing the wash by next week.
Articles for the Communicator should be sent to:
Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com by Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Please keep notices for upcoming events that will happen within two weeks to 75 characters or fewer.
Please do not send a pdf attachment.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2020 Sunflower Community Association