The Sunflower Communicator
|January 9, 2020||Volume 10, Number 2|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Manager: ext. 11
Community Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 743
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
1. BOCCE TOURNAMENT: Sunflower Bocce Club will be competing in the Tucson Senior Olympics to be held at the Sun City Oro Valley Bocce courts. Women: Jan 20st-21st, Men: Jan 22rd-23rd and Co-Ed: Jan 24th-25th. All are welcome to come support your home teams in this tournament. For details, contact Ed Alsobrooks.
2. CHECK YOUR PROFILE: Please click the "update your preferences" link at the bottom of this email to make sure that your Communicator profile contains your complete name and Sunflower address. This information is useful in determining how many Sunflower households are receiving the Communicator. Currently there are approximately 350 profiles that do not contain an address.
3. COFFEE KLATCH: Has been cancelled for January 25th.
4. GREAT MINNESOTA GET TOGETHER: Sunday, January 26th from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Bring an appetizer to share and wear your Minnesota garb!
5. HEALTH FAIR: Saturday, February 12th, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
6. SOCIAL CLUB:Tickets have all been sold for our January 18th “Celebrating Tucson’s Hispanic Heritage” event. If you would like to be put on a wait list please call Lee Head @ 520-256-0730.
7. STUDY SESSION: Saturday, January 25th at 9:00 a.m. Coffee and donuts will be available.
8. TRAVEL CLUB: For those going on our January 17th Kartchner Caverns/Amerind Museum trip: The bus will leave at 8:30 a.m.
Articles for the Communicator should be sent to:
Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com by Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Please submit your article of 75 characters or fewer via email.
Please do not send a pdf attachment.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2020 Sunflower Community Association