The Sunflower Communicator
|June 27, 2019||Volume 9, Number 28|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Manager: ext. 11
Community Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 745
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
1. ASSET SALE: Started June 22nd and runs through July 22nd. Stop by the Village Center to cast your bid.
2. LISTEN TO LIVE TV USING YOUR SMARTPHONE: With Tunity, you can tune-in wherever you go! TUNITY is a FREE app that allows you to hear any muted, live TV’s audio directly on your mobile device. Simply scan the TV, let Tunity locate the channel and stream the audio through your headphones. Use it in the fitness room, while lounging at the pool or at home. Tunity doesn’t have access to every channel that exists but you will get most of the major ones such as, A&E, AMC, CNN, ESPN, TBS, and TNT.
3. PROXIMITY CARDS: Please make sure you have your proximity card when visiting the Village Center. Residents are required to scan for all events this includes but is not limited to activity events, board meetings, billiards, bocce ball, card play, club/committee meetings, crafting, fitness classes/room, karaoke, pool, quilting, racquet ball sports, tech club, etc.
4.SUNFLOWER SOCIAL CLUB:Tickets will be on sale on Wednesday, July 3rd from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. for our July 20th “Ice Cream Social”. The price is $5.
5. TRAVEL CLUB: We have another trip finalized for this coming season. We will be going to a Christmas show on December 14th at Barleen’s Dinner Theatre in Apache Junction. The tickets are $68 and include bus transportation, meal, show and gratuities. You will find more details in July’s Sun Catcher.
6. UPCOMING BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTION: There are 253 Sunflower home owners who do not have an official e-mail with the Sunflower Community Association. Are you one of them? You may receive a phone call from the Front Desk to add an e-mail address to your official Sunflower Community Association account. This will be the e-mail address used to send you the link to vote electronically for the Sunflower Board of Directors.
7. VILLAGE CENTER HOLIDAY HOURS: The Village Center will be open Thursday, July 4th from 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Articles for the Communicator should be sent to:
Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com by Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Please submit your article of 75 characters or fewer via email with an MSWord attachment, do not send a pdf attachment.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2019 Sunflower Community Association