The Sunflower Communicator
|May 23, 2019||Volume 9, Number 23|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Manager: ext. 11
Community Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 798
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
2. GIFTS OF LOVE DRIVE: Interfaith Community Services is collecting backpacks and school supplies to help support local school children. Please consider donating so that they get a great start to next year’s school year. The donation box will be available at the center from May 25th - June 15th. If you have any questions or would like to donate supplies and need them picked up contact Barbara Taylor at 520-273-6703.
3. ROOFING PROJECT: Is scheduled to begin Friday, May 24, 2019 by K & T Roofing.
4. MEMORIAL DAY HOURS: Monday, May 27th the Village Center will be open from 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
5. POOL NOTICE: Due to unforeseen circumstances the pool is currently chlorine only. Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to have a resolution soon.
6. PROPOSAL: Terry Boren has created a Long Range Water Irrigation & Landscaping Plan for Reducing Costs. It is at the Village Center for those who are interested. Please do not remove from the center.
7. SCHOOLS OUT JUNE POTLUCK: Ticket sales are Wednesday, May 29th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and Friday, May 31st 1:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m. $2.00 per ticket if bringing a side dish, no charge if bringing a Main dish.
8. SUN CATCHER: Has been delayed due to printer issues. It should be available by the end of next week.
9. SUNFLOWER SOCIAL CLUB: We will start selling tickets for our June 15th Pizza Night at this Saturday’s Pot Luck. We will be serving pizza followed by an evening of games. Tickets are $10.
10. TRIVIAL PURSUIT: There will be no Trivial Pursuit on May 26th because of Memorial Day. We will meet on May 19th at 1:00 p.m. in the Library.
Articles for the Communicator should be sent to:
Ann.Marie@fsresidential.com by Thursday 10:00 a.m.
Please submit your article of 75 characters or fewer via email with an MSWord attachment, do not send a pdf attachment.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2019 Sunflower Community Association