Trouble viewing this email? Read the newsletter on the web (available within 24 hours).
The Sunflower Communicator
|April 25, 2019||Volume 9, Number 18|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Assistant Community Manager: ext. 11
Community Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 794
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
2. FRONT DESK SERVICES: Please bring exact change or close to it (or a check) when making purchases at the front desk. We have limited funds and are seeing an influx of large bills. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
3. INTRO TO BOCCE BALL: Everyone is welcome! Join beginners and learn to play this fun and challenging game. Bocce Ball is a unique game in that it allows players of all skill and fitness levels to participate. We have Senior Olympic medalists here in our community who will teach us the ins and outs of the game. No RSVP, meet at the courts on Wednesday, May 8th, 6:30 p.m. BYOB.
4. LADIES LUNCHEON: Wednesday, May 8th. at Tavolino Restaurant at 2890 Skyline Drive. Social time is at 11:30 a.m., with lunch at 12:00 p.m. Sign up at the Village Center by 12:00 p.m., Monday, May 6th. We are limited to 30.
5. PAINT – N – SIP NIGHT: Date is Friday, May 17th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tickets are required and will be available in the Village Center on May 7th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and May 10th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Tickets will cost $25.00 which includes everything to paint a 16 x 20 canvas.
6. POOL NOTICE: Due to unforeseen circumstances the pool is currently chlorine only. Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to have a resolution soon.
7. POTLUCK: Ticket sales for May potluck are Monday, April 29th from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and April 30th from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m
8. SUN CATCHER: The May Sun Catcher will be out Tuesday, April 30th after 10:00 a.m. Activity and Fitness Calendars are ready and can be found online at sunflowerliving.com or at the Village Center.
9. SUNFLOWER CHORALE SPRING CONCERT: Your LAST CHANCE to get complimentary tickets for the Spring Concert is Tuesday, April 30th, from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.. Performance dates and times are May 2nd and 3rd at 4:30 p.m. and May 5th at 2:00 p.m. Tickets are required and are going fast! Although there is no charge for the tickets, cash donations at the concerts are greatly appreciated
10. SUNFLOWER SOCIAL CLUB: May 18th event will be a Pot Luck dinner with ham. The club will provide the ham and you will be asked to bring a salad, side dish, or dessert. Tickets will be on sale Monday, April 29th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $2. This is for Members Only. Membership dues are $5. Call Fran Gauthier @ 572-2167 with questions.
11. WILLCOX WINE FESTIVAL: Date is May 19th, meet at the Sunflower Center at 9:00 a.m. for carpooling to the event. Register for the event on May 7th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and May 10th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. so we get an idea of how many are interested in attending and driving.
12. CHECK YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PROFILE: Please use the "update your preferences" link at the bottom of this Communicator to verify, and update as necessary, your subscription profile. Please note that the Communicator subscribers profile database is separate from, and not shared with, the management company. You can check that the First Service Residential has your correct information, including email address, with a staff member at the front desk.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2019 Sunflower Community Association