The Sunflower Communicator
|March 14, 2019||Volume 9, Number 13|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Assistant Community Manager: ext. 11
Community Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, & Wed:
7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat:
7:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 791
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers on a timely basis whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community.
The Latest News
1. PRO EDGE PRESENTATION SPORTS COURTS: Monday, March 25th from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. We encourage all racquetball court players to attend this meeting since you utilize these courts regularly.
2. MURDER MYSTERY/DINNER: Cast Calling, will be Friday, March 22nd, 5:00 p.m. in the Fiesta Room. Come check out the parts and sign up to be on the cast. Actual date of this event is Friday, November 15th. Hope to see you tomorrow
3. MUSIC AND DINNER: The Station will be cooking dinner at Music Under the Star starting at 5:00. You will have a choice of hamburger, cheeseburger, hot dog, chips, and a drink for $8.00. We will also have ice cream bars for $3.00. This dinner will be a fund raising activity for The Fitness Club. We thank you for your support.
4. MUSIC UNDER THE STARS: Saturday, March 30th, 5:30p - 8:00p. Rainy Daze Band. Represent your Home State and "Show your Colors". Grab your lawn chairs and join the fun. It's Free.
5. QUILTER'S SPRING TEA : Saturday, March 23, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. in the Fiesta Room. Cost is $7.00 per person. Handmade items for sale. Everyone is welcome! Limited seating, but if you did not get to the scheduled times, call Pat Blazick-Peterson to purchase a ticket. (651)261- 9862.
6. STAR SPANGLED SENIORS: Will be putting on a Theatrical Show on Tuesday, April 9th at 1:30 p.m. We are asking for a free will donation with the suggestion of $5 per person to help defray their costs for bringing their entertainment to others. A member of our Community is a participant in this group. Please join us.
7. STUDY SESSION: Wednesday, March 27th at 10:00 a.m.
8. SUNDAY HELP SESSION: Sunday, March 24th from 2:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
9. SUNFLOWER CHORALE SPRING CONCERT: Dates are May 2nd, 3rd and 5th. Tickets are required and will be available in the Village Center on April 1st from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.. There is no charge for the tickets, but cash donations at the concerts are greatly appreciated!
10. TRAVEL CLUB: The bus will be leaving at 1:00 p.m. this coming Sunday for the TSO show. We should be back by 5:00 p.m. Donít forget to come to March 26thís MEMBERSHIP MEETING if you signed up. Please be there by 6:00 p.m
11. VINTAGE GARDENER: April 6th SF Gardens Tours & Ice Cream Social - TICKET SALES ($10) on SATURDAY 3/23 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and THURSDAY 3/28 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ALL Sunflower residents are invited to attend. NO ticket sales on day of event.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2019 Sunflower Community Association