The Sunflower Communicator
|January 11, 2019||Volume 9, Number 03|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Community Coordinator: ext. 11
Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed & Fri:
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 812
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community on a timely basis.
The Latest News
1. ASSESSMENTS: If you still owe any assessments to Sunflower for your HOA dues please contact management immediately. Late fees will be charged January 31st and we are trying our best to help you with a friendly reminder before you incur a lot of unnecessary expenses that you are required to pay if you are delinquent.
2. BEWARE OF SCAMS: There are phone calls going out again where someone says, “Hi Grandma, I’m in trouble and need money.”
Please don’t fall for these scams. Do not give out any banking or credit card any information.
3. FITNESS CLASSES: All fitness classes have been cancelled for Tuesday, January 22, 2019. Sorry for any inconvenience.
4. HOLIDAY LIGHTS: Friendly reminder. Per the Design Guidelines all holiday decorations and lights must be removed within two weeks after the end of the holiday.
5. VINTAGE GARDENERS: The membership meeting on Monday WILL take place, however we just received this email from our speaker, Scott Richardson. In part, "Unfortunately, with the shutdown, I do not have access to my presentation materials. It would be best if we could reschedule after they let us go back to work. We get into trouble if we do anything work related during the shutdown." January's meeting will be short and sweet.
6. WILDLIFE: Please do not feed the wildlife, this includes Javelinas.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2019 Sunflower Community Association