The Sunflower Communicator
||December 20, 2018||
||Volume 8, Number 55|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Community Coordinator: ext. 11
Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed & Fri:
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 815
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community on a timely basis.
The Latest News
1. NY EVE DANCE: New Year's Eve has not sold out! Get your tickets today for only $13.00 pp.The Dance Group will have a couple of gift Drawings for Lucky Winners during the evening. Hope to see you there! Call Sharon Schafle for tickets: 401-8824
2. BOCCE CLUB: Only 6 weeks until the Tucson Senior Olympic Bocce Tournament here at Sunflower. Team registrations to be submitted and postmarked no later than January 4th, 2019. Time to get your team together and send in the registration.
3. MINNESOTA GET-TOGETHER: Sunday, Jan 27th in the Fiesta Room at 1:00 p.m.
4. NOTICE: A CIF vote may take place in the near future.The Board wants to increase electronic voting. Residents please stop by the front desk to ensure that your e-mail address on file with First Service Residential is correct and up to date. Please do not confuse this database with the Communicator as they are entirely different and serve different purposes.
5. PICKLEBALL PLAYERS: Celebration of the Holidays and the start of the New Year will be a Potluck on Thursday, January 3rd from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. in the Fiesta Room. See you there!
6. POTLUCK: The January Potluck will be January 10, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. for social time and 6:00 p.m. for dinner. Tickets will be sold Thursday, December 27 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and January 2 from 10:00 a.m .to 12:00 p.m.
7. RULES AND REGULATIONS: Have been changed. Please visit Sunflowerliving.com to see information regarding the changes pertaining to proximity cards, renter’s proximity cards and guest cards. While you there please also take a few minutes to revisit the membership Code of Conduct.
8. SINGLES & FRIENDS: We will be selling tickets for January 19th’s “Do Sa Do” on Friday, December 28th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. $10 will get you authentic chuck wagon vittles, thirst-quenchin' trail juice and a foot-stompin' hoe down later. You will also have to pay your $5 Membership Dues for 2019.
9. TOWN OF MARANA: Is applying crack seal application in the Sunflower Neighborhood throughout the Month of December. Work hours thereafter will be Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. This is a mobile operation that will have light impacts to residential traffic.
10. VETS CLUB: There will NOT be a meeting on January 2. Please read the Sun Catcher for January meeting information.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2018 Sunflower Community Association