The Sunflower Communicator
||December 13, 2018||
||Volume 8, Number 54|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Community Coordinator: ext. 11
Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed & Fri:
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 817
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community on a timely basis.
The Latest News
1. ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE: Jerry & Judy Christmas Show, Sat., December 15th begins promptly at 3:00 p.m. Please be considerate and arrive before 3:00 p.m. Stadium seating except for several tables, first come, first served.
2. BOCCE CLUB: Only 6 weeks until the Tucson Senior Olympic Bocce Tournament here at Sunflower. Team registrations to be submitted and postmarked no later than January 4th, 2019. Time to get your team together and send in the registration.
3. HOLIDAY KARAOKE: Join the festive Holiday Seasonal Karaoke Fun this Tuesday evening @ 6:30 p.m.
4. MINNESOTA GET-TOGETHER: Sunday, Jan 27th in the Fiesta Room at 1:00 p.m.
5. NEW YEAR'S EVE GALA: There are tickets still available. They are only $13.00 pp.Please contact Sharon Schafle for yours today at 744-0685 or 401-8824. Hope to see you there!
6. NOTICE: A CIF vote may take place in the near future.The Board wants to increase electronic voting. Residents please stop by the front desk to ensure that your e-mail address on file with First Service Residential is correct and up to date. Please do not confuse this database with the Communicator as they are entirely different and serve different purposes.
7. SINGLES & FRIENDS: We will be selling tickets for January 19th's “Do Sa Do” at this Saturday’s “Jingle Mingle”. Bring your $10 to sign up for the event, along with $5 for 2019’s Membership Dues
8. TECH CLUB MEETING: Come to the Tech Club meeting to sell your unneeded electronics, or to find a deal for yourself. Plus, it’s a party! And meet your 2019 board members. Wednesday, 10:00 am.
9. TOWN OF MARANA: Is applying crack seal application in the Sunflower Neighborhood throughout the Month of December. Work hours thereafter will be Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. This is a mobile operation that will have light impacts to residential traffic.
10. TRAVEL CLUB REMINDER: Our sales desk will be on Wednesday, December 19th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Selling tickets for March 24th Tucson Symphony Orchestra @ $72pp and April 4th Pub Crawl @ $75 pp. Waiting list for “An American in Paris” and the Sedona/Cottonwood trip.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2018 Sunflower Community Association