The Sunflower Communicator
||October 18, 2018||
||Volume 8, Number 45|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Admin Assistant: ext. 11
Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed & Fri:
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 817
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community on a timely basis.
The Latest News
1. 2018 FINE ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL: Volunteers needed for the Arts & Crafts Festival, November 2nd & 3rd, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., to help out crafters for breaks. Please call Linda Jordan at 572-1705 and let me know what day and times you would like to volunteer, so that I can make up a name badge for you. Thank you very much!
2. CRIBBAGE: Play has begun 6:00 p.m. every Tuesday. Please join us!
3. ELECTION: Paper Ballots were mailed out Friday, September 28, 2018. On Sunday Oct. 21, 2018 an electronic ballot will be sent out to home owners who have a current e-mail address on file. Look for it in your e-mail inbox. Now is the time to vote electronically or by turning in your paper ballot. All voting will close on Monday November 12, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
4. FITNESS CLUB: Will be having their annual Bake Sale during the Craft Fair, November 2nd and 3rd , in the craft room. Members please drop off your baked items on Thursday, November 1st in the afternoon.
5. FUN KARAOKE: Wear some Halloween colors for Fun Karaoke Sing-Alongs on Tuesday, October 23rd evening at 6:30 p.m.
6. MEET THE CANDIDATES: If you missed the session on Thursday evening, you have another opportunity on Saturday October 20, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in the Village Center Fiesta Room. Plan to attend. Light refreshments will be served.
7. SUNFLOWER ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE: October 18th, Art of Western Expansion Presentation by UofA Museum of Art at 2:00 p.m.
8.SUNFLOWER VETERANS CLUB: Tickets for November 8th Chow Line Potluck will be sold on Oct 26, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; October 30th,
1:00 p.m. -3:00 p.m.; and Nov 1st, 9:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. at the Sunflower Village Center.
9. TRAVEL CLUB MEMBERS MEETING: Announcement of the 2018 - 2019 trips. Sales desk will be open Oct 30th 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Pre-registration preferred - email SFTC2014@outlook.com
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2018 Sunflower Community Association