The Sunflower Communicator
||September 13, 2018||
||Volume 8, Number 41|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Admin Assistant: ext. 11
Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed & Fri:
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 814
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community on a timely basis.
The Latest News
1. COMMUNICATOR: The communicator is made up of Sunflower homeowners who volunteer their time.Please do not reply or send questions to emails from the communicator. Please contact the staff at Sunflower. They will be better equipped to answer your questions/comments. Thank you.
2. CULINARY CLUB: The meeting for Monday, September 24th has been cancelled. RSVP to Irene Wittman by November 9th for the October 22nd get together.
3. MUSIC UNDER THE STARS: Saturday, September 22nd, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. The Station will be providing dinner at 5:30 p.m. for $8.00 as a fundraiser for the Fitness Club.
4. OUT OF OFFICE: Ann Marie will be out of office Monday, September 17th and will return on Tuesday, September 25th. There will be no communicator published that week or Notary Services.
5. POTLUCK: Ticket Sales, Saturday, September 29th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and Friday, October 5th 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
6. SING-ALONG KARAOKE: Tuesday, September 18 at 6:30 p.m. Join us for a fun time.
7. SINGLES & FRIENDS NOTICE: Tickets for the Oct 20th “Fall Harvest” will be on sale at the White Stallion Ranch next Thursday. $10 for meatloaf dinner and Marana High School chorus.
8. TITAN SECURITY: Titan will need access to all rooms. This may interrupt your event. Please do not ask them to leave or come back later. It is important that we do not impede their process. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
9. TRAVEL CLUB REMINDER: Sales Desk for trips is Wednesday, September 19th, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please sign up for October 30th Membership Meeting – no charge.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2018 Sunflower Community Association