The Sunflower Communicator
||September 06, 2018||
||Volume 8, Number 39|
In This Issue
You can read this newsletter (and previous issues)
on the Web
Visit the Sunflower Website:
Staff Phone Numbers:
Front Desk: ext. 10
Admin Assistant: ext. 11
Manager: ext. 18
Sunflower Village Center Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed & Fri:
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tue, Thu & Sat:
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool and Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Daily 5:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Current Number of Subscribers: 813
Keeping the Sunflower Community informed with the latest news and announcements.
A new issue of the newsletter will be emailed to subscribers whenever the Association has information to be shared with the community on a timely basis.
The Latest News
1. ASSESSMENT PAYMENTS: The Board voted to have FirstService Residential take over management of Sunflower effective October 1, 2018. Please continue to pay your assessments to AAM.This includes those who have automatic payments. Once FirstService Residential is in place, you will receive further information regarding future assessment payments as well as any other necessary information.
2. BINGO: Fun Bingo, Tuesday September 11th at 6:30 p.m.
3. CULINARY CLUB: The next scheduled meeting for current members of the Culinary Club will be Monday, September 24th at 10:30 a.m. in the Fiesta room. We will be finalizing plans for the REUNION so please plan to attend. The Culinary Club is planning a “REUNION/PARTY” for all current and past members of the Club. Mark your calendars for this event on Friday, November 9, 2018.
4. ELECTION COMMITTEE: The five candidates running for the three Board of Directors open positions are listed on the Sunflower Living web site along with their photo, statements and reasons for running – view them at www.sunflowerliving.com. The Special Edition of the Sun Catcher is available at the Sunflower Village Center. It will give you an opportunity to study the candidate's qualifications. Voting starts after “Meet the Candidates” sessions on Thursday, October 18th at 6:30 p.m. or Saturday, October 20th at 9:15 a.m.
5. NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH KICKOFF COOKOUT: October 4th at 5:00 p.m. Sign up at the front desk by September 13th. This is a no cost event.
6. PROXIMITY CARDS: Keep an eye out for a special communicator that will give out dates regarding your proximity card issue date and time.
7. SINGLES & FRIENDS UPDATE: The Sales Desk on September 10th has been canceled due to White Stallion Ranch tickets being sold out. Call Fran Gauthier @ 572-2167 to see if there are any cancellations.
Sunflower Community Association
Copyright © 2018 Sunflower Community Association